Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp : Try it now !!


Well, if you haven't read or watched the videos from my previous post on MameeSllrrrp, then you're so slow ! and if you haven't tried MameeSllrrrp, then you're missing the current best instant noodle on planet! or how I would always say, you KOLOT!

Anyways, I have tried and its awesome !! Its amazing cause your MameeSllrrrp's gonna look like this after you cooked :

Nah, I'm just kidding. Its without the ingredients as shown of course unless you add in yourself but one thing I can guarantee you, it tastes just as good and delicious like how you see in the picture.:)

Comes in various flavors, and this Asam Laksa is my favorite :


Which one's your favorite? Get one from the stores now and try it !

Belom cuba, belom tau!

No comments:

Post a Comment