Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love ain't easy

Well, believe it or not I'm actually going through a real rough time of my life now. Its hard. Real hard for me that its killing me but there's nothing else I could do. Its a life journey that I guess most people would have to go through.

I'm gonna miss everything about you, about me and you, about US. The uncountable movies that we've watched together and the great memories you've given me. It is downright painful and heartbreaking indeed but we are both left with no choice, I guess.

Everything was still perfect about a week ago when suddenly all just came crashing down at us. It was too abrupt. We are still so deeply in love with each other but we just can't be together anymore. I don't blame you and I believe no party was to be blamed for all these to happen. It takes both hands to clap. I didn't expect all these and I didn't see it coming, I wish I did.

You made the decision which was against your heart but I guess both of us know that was the right decision. Its the best for you and for me. Although I must say, I swear with my own life I did not want it to be like this!

I have finally stop crying and I hope I will not cry again. I still love you, so do you, and we're still friends. Its probably the best for both of us.

Its gonna take some time but life's gotta go on. I will be strong. I hope. I have to move on,somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment