Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp : My Current Addiction

Photo taken from Adoimagazine

I think I've been consuming too much of MameeSllrrrp instant noodle recently as most of my friends would know, cause its everywhere on my twitter and facebook !! But seriously, their asam laksa is awesome to the maxxxxxxx and it is addictive ! I've tried their other flavors too but I still gonna stick to asam laksa cause its the bomb really ! Love it love it love it !!

And I think I've practically influenced almost everyone around me to try it even my mom. I got a call from my mom the other day, she was like,

"Eh, I'm at Giant now anything you wanna buy ar? and hor, I already bought the MameeSllrrrp to try cos you keep sllrrrp-ing on your facebook!"

Then I went, "Woah yes ar, buy more asam laksa !! mai duo duo, mai duo duo(buy more, buy more) must buy the one with 'Sllrrrp' wan y'know!"

Den she was like, "Ya ya I know, I see the 'Sllrrrp' word only I buy wan!"

Haha funny and now I have more Mamee asam laksa to sllrrrp on, but I need more !!! XD

Anyways, have you guys tried yet? Don't think, don't think just go and get one packet and try it now!

And remember, try it at your own risk ya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment