Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp : OH! How I love my MAMEE

10 reasons why you should start sllrrrping :

1) its irresistibly yummy
2) its instant
3) its easy to cook
4) its sold at a reasonable price
5) its the current best instant noodle
6) its the quickest and best cure for hunger
7) it comes in various flavors for you to choose from
8) it comes in gorgeous packaging
9) it comes with the Mamee Rescue Squad (LOL)
10) COZ EVERYONE's SLLRRRPING TOO !!

Believe me, its worth trying! It gives you "More Kick and more satisfaction!"

On a side note, I kinda miss munching on this :

Mamee Monster !!!! I used to love it so much till one point I just stopped eating it. Probably cos I've grown up and I have this perception that its only for the kids? Haha.


OH! How I love my MAMEE

No comments:

Post a Comment